APRC19 Library Futures Conference, Singapore
Don’t have a SurveyMonkey Apply account? Read carefully the instructions below.
Call for Proposals
We are seeking member proposals that will spark conversations around library futures—more specifically, how libraries act as catalysts within their communities by providing new solutions, partnerships, and services to inspire change and innovation in the following categories:
- Exceed User Expectations: Meet Evolving Needs
- Create Measurable Impact: Become Indispensable
- Lead with Technology: Innovate with Confidence
- Build Powerful Networks: Achieve More Together
Proposals should be for a 15-20-minute presentation that provides insights, ideas, and experiences around the theme areas listed above and should be applicable to library leaders across all library types. Proposals may have up to 2 speakers.
You will need to register for a Survey Monkey Apply Account before submitting your proposal
Account Creation Instructions:
1. Click the green "Apply" button and title your presentation.
2. You will then be prompted to log in, please click the blue "register here" link at the bottom of the page to create a new account.
3. You will receive an email asking you to verify your email address. *Be sure to check junk/spam folders for emails from email@example.com.
The deadline for submissions is 5 August 2019.
You will be notified of your proposal application status by Monday 15 October 2018. Selected speakers will receive complimentary registration to the APRC19 Conference. Speakers are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.